Click here to get free candy!

Thursday, July 5, 2012

PocketBand

Herro everybody.  I'd like to introduce you to an android app I like to call PocketBand.  Basically, this is the android equivalent to apple's "garageband", but in my opinion, PB is better.  Well for music at least.

I like to create multiple projects at once, and I occassionally collaborate with a fellow PBer by the name of DJ Jon T.  He and I make some pretty neat stuff, and I'll link you guys to his page right here (Click here for his profile) because he really does deserve more attention.

Anyways, I'll try and keep you guys (whatever few followers I have...) posted, (haha pun intended) on our work,  and in the meantime, I'll make sure to post a few times during the week as promised.  I'll probably wind up deleting my other blog now since I never use it xD

As always, thanks guys.
Danny

No comments :

Post a Comment