Click here to get free candy!

Friday, March 1, 2013

Nailed It

Finally! I'm posting on the ACTUAL first of the month. You're welcome.

Anyways, I have more news. As usual.

I have a new girlfriend (yes, I know it seems like yesterday I had a different one), but I think that she's a keeper. I absolutely adore her and SHE HAS GREY EYES. Damn. So yeah, we've been together since about February 19-ish, and I hope we stay together for a while.

My next news is that I have a very good chance of getting my much-wanted phone upgrade, since my dad set the parameters for earning it as follows: if I maintain all As and Bs, with no less than 3 As, then I have earned the phone upgrade at the end of the quarter. Which is today.

And since I have those grade requirements (4 As and 1 B!!), It looks like I'll be using a different phone maybe the next time you hear from me! Alrighty!

Well that's all for today, I hope you guys stay happy and healthy, and as usual, thanks for checking out my stuff.

Your favorite poster (I hope),
Danny

No comments :

Post a Comment